Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Tory's list

Tory deleted my comment to his post so I will repost it here where he cannot get to it.

I said he might have asked for a spelling guide as well. Before, I just thought his handwriting was bad, but now I know there's another reason why I can't read his homework. Smile Tory.

Tory could use some grips for his golf clubs. He's using some old Haig Ultras that I don't really know where they came from. He's got a decent Ping BullsEye putter. Maybe a bag too. The legs just broke on the one he was using. Or a new hockey stick?!

Here is Tory's post:

As everyone may or may not remember, my birthday is in about 2 weeks and I thought I might drop you a few gift ideas.
1. As I rapidly progress in my skills at guitar, a few items become necisary. I recently (with my own money GD) bought myself a Distortion pedal for my prized instument. I also am looking forward to owning a tuneing, wah, flanger, EQ, and possibly an acoustic simulator pedal. Just in case you would like to aid me on my quest, that would much appriciated.
2. Money.

P.S. I have a ton of time to kill.

P.P.S. On the pedals, Check out a the Boss brand.




No comments:

Post a Comment